In 2015, the OES (dealer) channel generated $4.7 billion in parts revenues at the dealer-net level (about 37% of the total Indian aftermarket). It is forecast to record a CAGR of 8.8% until 2022 reaching $8.5 billion. Rising vehicle population due to increased sales, continued economic growth, and longer OE warranty terms is driving the Indian OES channel. The research service analyzes how all OES channel participants will be forced to expand beyond their dealerships and adopt new business models to address aging vehicle parc. It seeks to highlight opportunities in aftermarket expansion, eCommerce, and telematics that will support future industry growth and identify the OEMs that are better positioned to grow.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What is the short-to-medium-term outlook for the Indian OES channel?
- Where are the key opportunities for OES channel participants?
- What are the main growth drivers and industry challenges?
- What is the structure of the Indian OES channel? Who are the key industry participants?
- How is the competitive landscape changing?