The Europe intelligent roadways transport management systems market is projected to accelerate with an 11.04% CAGR during the assessment years, 2023-2032. Advanced information and communication technologies and government initiatives for developing infrastructure for intelligent mobility solutions are the major drivers of growth of the market in Europe.
The Europe intelligent roadways transport management systems market growth study entails the evaluation of Belgium, Spain, United Kingdom, Poland, France, Italy, Germany, and Rest of Europe. France has a dense public transport network with high numbers of passengers. The French government invested ?187.4 million in the transportation industry as the citizens frequently use public transportation systems. Also, French transportation is highly efficient, and it is easy to get around the country by bus, metro, train, and other modes. Furthermore, it has excellent rail and road links with neighboring countries.
On the other hand, Spain’s transportation system is characterized by an extensive network of air routes, roads, rapid transit, railways, and ports. Its ideal geographic location makes important links between the Americas, Africa, and Europe. Besides, transit forms are majorly from the capital, Madrid, located in the country’s center, to link the capitals of autonomous communities. Further, buses are the most widely used transportation facility in Spain. In general, they are modern and comfortable. The tariff is almost one-sixth of taxis, stimulating the demand for well-developed roadways transport management systems.
Leading market players are 3T Logistic & Technology Group and SAP SE.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments