A Web site is the digital face of any business and, often, the first customer touchpoint. Cyber adversaries impersonate domain names and Web pages of digital brands to trick consumers into revealing their confidential data.
As the frequency of such attacks increases, consumers look for ways to validate digital identities of businesses before engaging in a transaction. Certificate Authorities (CAs) issue Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates that validate the digital identity of a business and encrypt the communication between the consumer and the Web site.
This study on “Transport Layer Security Certificates Market” explores this topic in detail. It provides detailed insights on key market trends, market forecasts, risk posture, market dynamics, and vendor dynamics in this market.
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Total TLS Market, Forecast to 2024
- TLS Market by Segments (DV, OV, and EV), Forecast to 2024
- TLS Market by Business Size, Forecast to 2024
- TLS Market by Region, Forecast to 2024
- TLS Market by Verticals, Forecast to 2024
- Market Dynamics
- Market Trends
- Growth Forecasts
- Competitor Analysis and Key Vendor Profiles
- Insights for CISOs
- Growth Opportunities
The TLS market is in the growth stage, after a period of market turbulence and consolidation. Frost & Sullivan predicts that vendor revenue will record double-digit CAGR during the forecast period.
After 3 years of muted growth, the TLS certificate market showed signs of recovery in 2018 and 2019. Frost & Sullivan expects the revenue growth to stabilize between 2019 and 2024. Much of this growth will be driven by the growth in the Organization Validated (OV) certificate segment and to some extent, by Domain Validated (DV) certificates.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current addressable market size of the TLS Certificates market? How is it expected to change during the forecast period? What are the factors influencing market growth rates?
- How are certificate authorities creating customer value beyond SSL/TLS certificates (Internet of Things, digital signatures, device authentication)?
- Which are the top competitors in this market? How is the competitive environment for the top certificate authorities?
- What are the market dynamics and trends prevalent in the Gglobal TLS certificates market? What are the pricing trends, deployment models, distribution channels commonplace in this market?
- Are there any regional trends and market dynamics observed in the TLS certificate market in EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- Is the TLS certificate market safe from competing technologies? What can be done to make SSL/TLS certificates less susceptible to cyberattacks?
- What are the best practices to be followed by enterprises adopting TLS.