The Small Arms Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Small Arms Market is Driven by Multiple Factors
Political unrest, increased participation in shooting and hunting sports, and increased demand for law enforcement and self-defense are all driving the arms market. The introduction of severe rules regulating the possession and procurement of weaponry, as well as the strict enforcement of anti-hunting legislation, are hampering the market’s growth. The firm is expected to benefit from increased efforts to combat terrorism. Because of increased demand from civilian uses such as self-defense and sports, the small arms industry is likely to grow. In recent years, the increased prevalence of armed violence and terrorism has driven a significant number of civilians to purchase small weapons in order to protect themselves. The same motivation is driving law enforcement and military forces around the world to invest in cutting-edge weapon systems, such as handguns and rifles. Factors like as rising cross-border disputes, rising wars, rising incidences of terrorism, and rising civilian use are predicted to promote the growth of the small arms market. Increased small arms purchase by law enforcement agencies and armies is being pushed by several fights against terrorist organisations, particularly in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions.
The International Threat Of Small Arms Proliferation And Misuse
One of today’s most significant security issues is the illicit proliferation and misuse of small arms and light weapons . Each year, tens of thousands of people are killed or injured in battles predominantly waged with these weapons, as well as in crime-ridden neighbourhoods outside of conflict zones. They are also the preferred weapons of many terrorists. Despite its flaws, the PoA has aided international efforts to prevent the uncontrolled proliferation and misuse of these lethal weapons. Increasing the number of signatories to key treaties, establishing best practise standards, removing surplus stockpiles, improving national legislation, and raising awareness about the issue are all part of these activities. In some places, progress has been significant. The global campaign sponsored by the United States to halt the illegal trade in Man-Portable Air Defense Systems is particularly notable (MANPADS).
Russia’s Invasion Of Ukraine Has Fortuitously Given Several Top Weapon Manufacturers With Lucrative Economic Prospects
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has fortuitously given several top weapon manufacturers with lucrative economic prospects, which they have lauded. According to news sources from the United States, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin, two of the world’s most advanced weaponry manufacturers, were publicly assuring their investors that the Ukraine crisis was good for business. Raytheon specialises in air defence systems, particularly guided missiles such as the lethal man-portable FIM-92 Stinger system, which single-handedly accelerated the Soviet military’s withdrawal from Afghanistan in 1989 after the Mujahideen used it to down Russian helicopter gunships with lethal accuracy. Stinger versions – which cost $119,300 per missile without launchers and supporting equipment – were license-built in Germany by the European multinational EADS and would very certainly be part of the EU arms package to Ukraine. Lockheed Martin, on the other hand, produces directed energy weaponry, hypersonic technologies, and integrated air and missile defence systems, in addition to a plethora of other items such as fighters, helicopters, and naval systems.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
- How is the small arms market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the small arms market?
- How will each small arms submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each small arms submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading small arms markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the small arms projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implication of small arms projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the small arms market?
- Where is the small arms market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the small arms market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 705-page report provides 611 tables and 584 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the small arms market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising small arms prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Global Small Arms Market (COVID Impact Analysis)
- Market Value (USD Million)
- Market Volume (Cumulative Million Units)
Global Small Arms Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Ownership
- Law Enforcement
Global Small Arms Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Hand Gun Type
- Machine Pistols
- Other Hand Guns
Global Small Arms Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Type
- Hand Guns
- Sub-Machine Guns
- Other Type
Global Small Arms Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Firing System
Global Small Arms Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Technology
Global Small Arms Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Action