The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
In case of US, the Government empowered the Homeland Security with Military grade weapons to curtail the growing risk of gun violence. The exponential increase of violence combined with the pressure to curtail such incidents and militarization of the Police forces have led to the use of extreme aggression by the police forces, in specific cases.
The total Global Market for Military Small Arms is estimated at around USD 6.29 billion in 2020 and the market is expected to grow to USD 7.59 billion by 2028. The Global Military Small Arms market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2.10%. Revolvers and Pistols is expected to account to around one- third of the market, predominantly driven by its procurement by the Homeland Security market. The Civilian market and the ammunition market are not included in the scope of this report.
The study period of the report “ Global Military Small Arms- Market and Technology Forecast to 2028” is from 2018-2028, and the forecast period of the report is from 2020-2028.
The report is aimed at:
- The Key drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to shape the Global Military Small Arms market are covered in detailed in the report.
- The key technologies which could have an impact on the Small Arms Market have been covered in detail.
- The top ten countries have been analyzed in detail with respect to their current size of small arms and the key import and export partners and segmented unit wise data from 2006- 2018.
- The Porter’s Five Forces and the PEST of the Global Military Small Arms market have been covered in the report.
- The high growth markets have been identified in the Opportunity Analysis Chapter.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factor, which is expected to impact the market.
- The Scenario Analysis Chapter covers the key scenarios and its impacts on the forecast chapter.
- The market is segmented based on End User, Region, Type, and Operation:
- By End User
- Homeland Security
- North America
- Middle East
- Assault Rifle
- Light Machine Gun
- Rifles & Carbines
- Revolvers & Pistols
- Sub Machine Guns
- The new players in the Small Arms market and the potential entrants into this market can use this report to understand the key market trends that are expected to shape this market in the next few years.
- The Market Analysis Chapter cover the Key Drivers, Restraints and Challenges of the Military Small Arms. Report. The PEST and the Porter’s five forces are covered in detailed in this report.
- The key technologies that could impact the Small Arms Market have been covered in detailed, an example is the growing interest in the directed energy weapons in the Homeland Security segment.
- The report can be used by sales and marketing team to formulate their medium- and long-term strategies and to reconfirm their short-term plans.
- The forecast chapter would help the sales team to formulate their medium-term sales plan.
- The report would be help to the sales and the marketing team to understand the key segments across the top ten countries which have been analyzed in the report.
- The Opportunity Analysis chapter identifies the key hot spots within the Global Military Small Arms Market.
- The company profiles include financials, latest news, contracts and SWOT for around 10 companies.
- Small Arms Manufacturers: The report would be help to both the Commercial and Defense manufacturers in this market.
- Ammunition Manufacturers: The Small Arms Market and the Ammunition Market complement each other; this report would help ammunition manufacturers to understand the future buying trends of this market.
- Financial Institutions: The financial institutions like the financial brokers and the banking institutes can use this report to evaluate their funding or investment strategies.
- Small Arm Accessory Providers: The accessory manufactures could use this report to understand the upcoming technologies in this market, like the smart holsters.
- Department of Defense: The Department of Defense could use this report to understand the import and export trends of the top ten countries. This would give them an overall perspective of potential markets.
- Decision Makers: The future investment and technology focus decisions could be formulated based on the inputs of this report.
- Other Organizations: Various other NGO and Non- Governmental organizations involved with the research of gun related violence can use this report to support their research.