The United States fitness equipment market is expected to project a CAGR of 3.82% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The increasing number of health & fitness clubs and gyms is a key growth driver.
In the United States, the growing health awareness among consumers has led to increased adoption of exercises related to physical well-being, muscular strength, weight management, and improving endurance. Also, as per the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, around 39.6% of American adults were obese in 2016. As a result, the increasing obese population and the resultant health concerns are fueling market growth.
Also, the companies are adopting strategic measures through interactive pages and videos on social media channels that facilitate proper guidance from experts alongside the equipment. Besides, the home fitness equipment segment offers lucrative growth opportunities. This is attributed to the increasing home workouts given the long working hours, busy schedules, and crowded fitness centers. Additionally, it is cost-effective in terms of transportation, personal trainer fees, membership fees, and workout equipment.
Furthermore, the market players are offering digitally advanced products to sustain the competitive rivalry. Moreover, technological advancements like wearable self-monitoring and virtual group exercises blur the line between home-based workouts and gym sessions. Such factors propel market growth in the US.
Some of the key companies in the market include iFIT Health & Fitness Inc (Formerly Icon Health & Fitness Inc), Peloton Interactive Inc, Core Health & Fitness Llc, Precor Incorporated (Previously owned by Amer Sports), Life Fitness, etc.
Some of the leading firms operating in the market include Honda Motor Co Ltd, Mando Corporation, JTEKT Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments