The Europe fitness equipment market is expected to record a CAGR of 4.88% during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is reinforced by the rising sales of home gym equipment on account of the home workout trend, the surging rates of obesity, and the growing gym and fitness cultures.
The Europe fitness equipment market growth assessment includes the evaluation of Poland, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Belgium, and Rest of Europe. As per the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), nearly 1 in 10 people is obese in France, and around 40% are overweight (including obese). Moreover, an estimated 5,960,000 people in the country are members of 4,370 fitness clubs, equating to an 8.9% penetration rate of the overall population. In this regard, the rising number of fitness centers propels the demand for fitness equipment in France.
On the other hand, Italy possesses the fourth-largest fitness industry across Europe, equalling more than 8% of the region’s total market. Furthermore, as of June 2019, Italy had 1,072 gyms. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), although obesity is low in Italy, compared to the majority of OECD countries, the rates are higher among children. Besides, about 1 in 10 people is obese in the nation, substantially lower than the OECD average of 1 in 6. As a result, these factors are anticipated to influence the fitness equipment market growth in Europe over the forecasting period.
The top players operating in the market are Technogym SpA, Heinz Kettler GmbH & Company KG, Gymequip.eu, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments