The Europe endodontic devices market growth is set to progress at a CAGR of 3.91% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. According to the World Health Organization, almost 20-90% of children below 6 suffer from dental caries. Also, 5-20% of middle-aged adults and almost 40% of the elderly population have periodontal disease.
Italy, Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Scandinavia, Russia, and Rest of Europe are assessed for the Europe endodontic devices market growth analysis. The rising prevalence of dental disorders facilitates a good dental healthcare system and a strong base of dental companies engaged in product developments in Germany. Also, the elderly population, more vulnerable to dental diseases, is projected to reach 21.4 million in 2040. In addition, the high prevalence of dental disease raises the need for dental products. Moreover, the strong presence of key players and the launch of novel products benefit the market growth. For instance, the companies in Germany are engaged in developing, producing, and distributing modern, highest-quality products in professional dentistry.
Russia houses around 500 dental products distributors, the majority of them located in Moscow. Also, with the rising disposable incomes, there is a growing emphasis on dentistry services. In addition, the dental market is evaluated to have great potential, with a large number of clinics, technicians, practicing dentists, and patient visits.
In Belgium, dental care is included under the state healthcare system. Therefore, reimbursements for check-ups and basic treatments can be claimed. Also, the government has approved legislation that recognizes the official status of dental hygienists. Such factors drive market growth in these countries.
Some of the leading firms in the market include Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Zimmer Biomet, Coltene Group, Prima Dental Manufacturing Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments