The India endodontic devices market is predicted to record a CAGR of 5.49% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The rising population and the increasing awareness about dental hygiene are among the major growth drivers.
India supplies dental materials to countries like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and several others in the Middle East and Africa. The market growth is accredited to rising investment for establishing multispecialty hospitals offering dentistry, increasing priority to be a manufacturing hub for dental supplies, and growing dental tourism, given the low costs and efficient treatment.
Further, the growing oral diseases, particularly among the children and geriatric population, have led to more dental implants and oral surgeries. In addition, technological advancements ensure the efficiency and safety of these devices and procedures. At the same time, the lack of awareness regarding oral health and dental hygiene in rural areas restrains the market growth. As a result, there is an increase in awareness programs. For instance, the Indian Dental Association initiated the India National Oral Health Programme to address the dental disease burden by 2020. Such factors propel market growth in India.
Some of the key firms in the market include GC Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, FKG Dentaire SA, Mani Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments