The United States eubiotics market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.98% over the estimated years. The country’s market growth is primarily credited to factors like the augmenting animal food production sector, the significant surge in meat consumption, and the growing threat of animal disease. 2020 is the base year considered for the studied market, and the forecasted period is from 2021 to 2026.
Driven by the boom of its farm and agricultural industry, the United States’ animal food production division has continued to experience significant growth over the years. Moreover, owing to the substantial size as well as the demand of its livestock sector, the need for eubiotics observes a rising trend in the country.
On the other hand, the consumption of beef, poultry, and pork has heightened in the United States during the last five decades. Furthermore, the country’s population consumes approximately 274 pounds of meat on average per year. In this regard, the most popularly consumed type of meat in the nation was broiler chicken, accounting for over 96 pounds per capita. However, animal diseases are the leading threats to animal agriculture in the country, thus augmenting the need for eubiotics in the sector. Therefore, the abovementioned drivers are set to proliferate the market growth in the United States during the forecasting years.
Some of the key companies operating in the market are Cargill Inc, Kemin Industries inc, Novus International Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments