The North America eubiotics market is anticipated to develop with a CAGR of 6.83% across the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The regional market’s growth is primarily attributed to the surging consumption of meat, the rising concerns associated with the quality of meat as well as its health influences, and stringent regulations surrounding the usage of antibiotics.
The North America eubiotics market growth evaluation encompasses the study of Canada and the United States. In 2019, the consumption of beef, per capita, equated to nearly 27.4 kilograms in Canada. Besides, chicken was the most consumed meat in the country in 2019.
On the other hand, the Canadian Pork Council, along with the dairy, meat, and poultry industries, are predominantly focused on the protection of their farms and businesses. They also concentrate on safeguarding the livelihoods of the Canadian population from the threat of significant, multi-species, and border-closing infectious ailments.
While animal agriculture is highly essential for food production in Canada, it is also vital for the country’s development. Furthermore, the growing reservations regarding zoonotic diseases, food safety, animal health, and antimicrobial stewardship continue to augment the demand for eubiotics in Canada. As a result, these factors are set to propel the market growth in North America during the forecasted years.
Some of the leading firms operating in the market are DuPont de Nemours Inc, Cargill Inc, Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM), Novus International Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments