The Europe eubiotics market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.02% across the estimated years of 2021 to 2028. Key drivers such as emerging animal disease outbreaks, the ban on the prophylactic use of antibiotics in farming, and stringent animal regulations mainly facilitate the region’s market growth.
The Europe eubiotics market evaluation comprises the assessment of Poland, Russia, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the rest of Europe. The meat processing industry in Germany has witnessed a significant increase in enterprise numbers over recent years, accounting for 1,481 businesses in 2019. Moreover, as per industry sources, the per capita consumption of meat was more than 57 kilograms in 2020, lesser than at any time since consumption was measured in the year 1989. In addition, the consumption of poultry meat is gradually increasing in Germany, as well.
Conversely, Russia has become one of the most active members of the Sanitary and Phytosanitary Committee Russia. However, the country’s authority dealing with food safety and animal health issues faces innumerable biosecurity problems as poultry farmers battle bird flu, the African swine fever (ASF) threatens the pig sector, venison breeders battle anthrax, and as the foremost nodular dermatitis outbreaks hit cattle farmers. These problems have raised significant awareness regarding animal health, thereby driving the demand for eubiotics in Russia. Hence, these factors are set to reinforce the market in Europe during the forecast period.
Leading firms operating in the market are Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, BASF SE, Behn Meyer Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments