The Asia-Pacific cloud collaboration market is predicted to record a CAGR of 17.38% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. Cloud adoption has surged in the region. Foreign and domestic companies are launching new cloud services, contributing to the overall market growth.
The Asia-Pacific cloud collaboration market growth analysis includes the evaluation of Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, India, Japan, China, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Japan is one of the largest public cloud markets in the Asia-Pacific region. The most advanced public cloud users in the country include retail & consumer products companies, media & gaming companies, industry verticals, with the financial services institutions gaining traction among them. Indonesia exhibits huge potential when it comes to cloud computing. The growth rate of the cloud has been significant in the past five years in the country. The local companies are incorporating cloud technology to cut down their operational costs. The government is playing a leading role in developing virtualization technology and cloud data centers in the country.
Cloud services have significantly propelled businesses in Australia in recent years. The government is further encouraging the use of cloud collaboration platforms. Also, the financial institutions in New Zealand and Australia are heading towards public cloud computing. Countries like Singapore have also witnessed the vast adoption of cloud-based services. Such factors facilitate market growth.
Some of the key players in the market are Mitel Networks Corp, Intralinks Holdings Inc, IBM Corporation, Jive Software Inc, Citrix Systems Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments