The Canada cloud collaboration market is estimated to project a CAGR of 16.64% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. Many companies in the country are involved in mergers and acquisitions, which supplement the growing market demands.
According to an IDC study, more than 60% of enterprises in Canada use unified communications to drive the collaboration culture. UC (Unified communications) offers new ways of engagement with partners, employees, and customers. It is an evolving market with a growing number of users adopting UC services in the cloud.
The consumer products market growth in Canada is attributed to internet retailing. At the same time, the consumer goods & retail industry faces the challenge of sustaining the fluctuating and seasonal demands for various products. Retailers are looking to minimize costs through inventory and supply chain management optimization. Cloud collaboration has helped achieve key initiatives like brand loyalty, brand awareness, customer relationship management, and customer retention, in these industries. Enterprise social collaboration aids retailers with real-time responses, and builds brand perception and customer loyalty. The prominent companies in this industry vertical include IBM, Cisco, Box, etc. Such factors are set to boost the market growth in Canada.
Google LLC, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc, etc., are among the eminent players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments