The Europe dosimeter market is evaluated to grow with a CAGR of 4.84% over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. Factors such as the robust manufacturing capabilities in the medical diagnostics division, the increasing prevalence of cancer, and the rising awareness associated with the use of dosimeters for radiation monitoring in a radiation-prone environment are expected to supplement the region’s market growth.
The Europe dosimeter market growth analysis includes the assessment of Poland, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. The nuclear industry in France constitutes the primary market for dosimeters. Moreover, the country harbors 56 operational nuclear power reactors, following the United States, which has 94. As per the World Nuclear Association, France derives more than 71% of its electricity from nuclear energy owing to the favorable policies on the basis of energy security. In addition, France is the largest net exporter of electricity globally, on account of the nation’s relatively low cost of generation, gaining more than EUR 3 billion each year. Dosimetry management plays an essential role in terms of supervising the radiation dose received by workers, especially across controlled areas in nuclear power plants.
On the other hand, Italy has the highest percentage of geriatric population, i.e., people over the age of 65. Besides, the elderly equated to approximately 23% of the country’s total population. Compared to younger individuals, an 11-fold higher incidence of developing cancer is present in the older populace. Furthermore, 70% of all cancer fatalities, as well as 56% of all cancer diagnoses, occur in the over-65 population. Therefore, such factors are accredited to the dosimeters market growth in Europe.
Some of the top companies operating in the market are Landauer, Miron Technologies, Dosimetrics GmbH, IBA Worldwide, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments