The United States dosimeter market is projected to develop with a CAGR of 4.69% over the estimated period. The surge in need for medical equipment and devices, the increased incidence of cancer, and the well-established presence of robust nuclear energy infrastructure are among the key factors accredited to the country’s market growth. The base year considered for the market study is 2020, and the forecast years are from 2021 to 2026.
The mining industry in the United States constitutes the beneficiation, extraction, processing, and search for organically or naturally occurring solid minerals from the earth. The minerals mined in the country include copper, iron, and zinc, in addition to industrial minerals such as limestone, potash, as well as other crushed rocks. Metals and several different minerals are a vital source of raw materials, primarily used across the United States’ building and chemical sectors. Moreover, they also play an essential role in the manufacture of consumer products and everyday electronics. As a result, mining is an important end-user for dosimeters.
According to statistics, at least 1.9 million new cancer cases will be diagnosed in the United States in the year 2021. Besides, over 600,000 deaths are likely to be attributed to cancer. The country witnessed a spike in cancer death rates during the 20th century, primarily due to the smoking epidemic. Consequently, since dosimeters are needed for radiation therapy, the demand for dosimeters to expected to observe a growing trend in the United States. Therefore, such factors are anticipated to influence the country’s dosimeter market growth over the forecasting period.
Leading companies operating in the market are Mirion Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Honeywell, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments