The Asia-Pacific dosimeter market is projected to record a CAGR of 4.86% over the forecasting years of 2021 to 2028. Factors like the augmenting market for diagnostic devices, the surging demand for electricity, research and development in nuclear medicine, and the increasing radiation therapy for cancer treatments are expected to supplement the region’s market growth.
The Asia-Pacific dosimeter market growth assessment is studied by analyzing Japan, Vietnam, India, Thailand, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, China, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. South Korea operates a fleet of 24 nuclear reactor units, representing a capacity of 23.2 GW, at four nuclear power complexes. In 2019, the country’s nuclear fleet generated 139 TWh of electricity, making South Korea the fifth-largest nuclear power producer globally. Recently, in response to the safety concerns after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident in Japan, South Korea declared a gradual nuclear phase-out plan. In accordance with the plan, the number of operating nuclear reactors would be cut to 14 units by 2038.
On the other hand, Indonesia continues to be a substantial player within the global mining sector, with considerable production of copper, coal, tin, gold, nickel, and bauxite. The country continues to be one of the most extensive exporters of thermal coal worldwide, as well. The mining sector has also been a leading industry playing a vital role in propagating Indonesia’s economic growth over several decades. Hence, these factors are set to propel the Asia-Pacific dosimeter market growth across the estimated period.
Key firms operating in the market are Gastec Corp, Fuji Electric, Honeywell International, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments