The Global Printing Hardware Market was valued at USD 45033.22 Million in the year 2020. Due to the growing adoption of smartphones and tablets and a shifting approach towards paper consumption driven by sustainability efforts and cost reduction initiatives, printer hardware revenues have declined over the last couple of years. The trend of digitalisation is playing a huge role in the turndown of sales of Printing Hardware. The continued growth of social networking also result in declining volumes of many print products.
A4 Format Printing Hardware segment is expected to hold the major share of Printing Hardware market as A4 is a paper size that is used for a wide range of documents, including magazines, catalogs, letters and forms.
Owing to the transfer of knowledge and expertise, the industrial business lines are benefiting from the lead gained by the retail brands in the field of customer focus. Meanwhile, regional printing market is benefiting from the co-development experience of the High-Performance Solutions business lines. This approach enabled in particular the co-development, with two manufacturers.
Asia Pacific region holds the major Printing Hardware market share with countries such as Japan, India and China, are the major contributors to the regional market. Increase in the use of Printing Hardware in educational sector in the region, especially in India, is the major growth-driving factor.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Printing Hardware Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Printing Hardware Market by Format (A2, A3, A4, Others).
- The report analyses the Printing Hardware Market by Supplies (Non-Branded Supplies, Branded Supplies).
- The report analyses the Printing Hardware Market by End Users (Office, School, Commercial, Home, Others).
- The Global Printing Hardware Market has been analysed By Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, India).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by format, by supplies. By end users.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include: Seiko Epson, Brother, Hewlett-Packard, Kyocera, Canon Inc, Konica Minolta, Fujifilm, Xerox, Ricoh, Sharp.
- The report presents the analysis of Printing Hardware market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
- Printing Hardware Vendors
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Regulatory Authorities