This report provides key market analyses, highlights market drivers and constraints, and discusses competitive developments and trends in the enzyme market. BCC Research analyzes the enzyme market in terms of applications, regulatory environment technology, market projections and market shares. This report discusses the enzyme industry and its various resources. It covers the overall enzyme market including detergent enzymes, technical enzymes, food enzymes and animal-feed enzymes. The report further analyzes the enzyme market based on application, providing an analysis of food enzymes, technical enzymes, animal feed enzymes and biofuel enzymes. A complete regional analysis of the market is also studied in the report. The enzyme market by region is broken down into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, and the Rest of the World, which includes South America, Africa and the Middle East. Special focus is given to countries with rapidly-developing enzymes markets, including Canada and India. Technological issues discussed in the report encompass the latest trends, pipeline products and developments. Also included in the report are comprehensive profiles of companies that are leaders in the enzyme market. The key market players include Novozymes, BASF, Associated British Foods (AB Enzymes), Danisco/DuPont (Genencor Industrial Biosciences), Specialty Enzymes and Biotechnology, DSM, Maps Enzymes, and Chr. Hansen.
- 26 tables and 54 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for enzymes in industrial applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Coverage of definition of enzymes, historical background of industrial enzymes, enzyme nomenclature and classification
- Insight into enzyme market including detergent enzymes, technical enzymes, food enzymes, and animal-feed enzymes
- Discussion about technological issues, latest trends, pipeline products, and developments
- Analyses of the key market players including, Novozymes, BASF Corp., Associated British Foods PLC (AB Enzymes), Danisco/DuPont (Genencor Industrial Biosciences), Specialty Enzymes and Biotechnology Ltd., DSM, Maps Enzymes Ltd., and Chr. Hansen/A/S