The United States digital ink market is evaluated to grow with a CAGR of 5.43% in terms of volume and 6.66% in terms of revenue across the forecasting years. The major revolutions within the fashion industry, the development of the textile sector, and the increasing adoption of digital printing against conventional printing are among the main factors attributed to the country’s market growth. The base year considered for the market study is 2020, and the forecasting period is from 2021 to 2026.
In the United States, innovative product packaging is an essential aspect in terms of successfully directing customers’ attraction towards the soft drinks, home care, and food industry. Moreover, the growing trend of hard bond books within the country is also anticipated to propel the printing inks market over the upcoming years.
The book industry faces numerous challenges, such as the increasing popularity of digital media as well as the difficulties faced by retail bookstores. However, in the United States, books continue to remain an integral element of customers’ daily lives. For instance, print book sales have considerably improved in the country, over recent years, with unit sales amounting to more than 650 million annually. Moreover, print is the most popular book format among consumers in the United States, with over 65% of adults reading a print book in the past year. As a result, the United States’ book sector predominantly depends on consumer expenditure. Therefore, these factors are associated with the United States digital inks market growth over the forecasted period.
Leading companies operating in the market are Nazdar Ink Technologies, Dover Corporation, Redgaint Inc (Inkrang), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments