The Europe digital ink market growth is projected to evolve at a CAGR of 5.33% and 4.54%, in terms of revenue and volume, respectively. The large presence of consumers like the personal care & cosmetics industry, textile, automotive, and packaging, increases the demand for industrial printing applications.
Poland, Italy, Russia, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe, are assessed for the Europe digital ink market growth evaluation. In Germany, the printing industry has faced several challenges in the last few years due to its large product and consumer segmentation. Digitalization has declined the revenue of the industry, which impacted printed books and magazines. At the same time, printed advertisements within these products are beneficial. Also, the increasing number of food processing industries has resulted in huge demand for flexible packaging. Such aspects augment the flexible packaging growth, indirectly increasing the digital printing inks market growth.
In Poland, the development of electronic media challenges the printing industry growth. Offset printing has been determined as a leading revenue-generating factor, followed by bookbinding, digital printing, flexo printing, and typography. Further, the newspaper market in Belgium is declining. The good industry has put up a new prevention plan to make packaging more cost-effective. For instance, Amcor, a global flexible packaging supplier, installed an HP Indigo 2000 Digital Press, in its Ghent, Belgium facility, to provide digitally printed packaging. Such factors are projected to drive market growth in these countries.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include, Du Pont, Redgaint Inc (Inkrang), Encres Dubuit, DIC Corporation, Dover Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments