The Asia-Pacific robotic process automation in information technology market is anticipated to progress with a CAGR of 25.95%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The increasing adoption of robotic process automation in information technology solutions for managing operational efficiency, the increasing presence of business process outsourcing firms, and surging investments in technology, are set to reinforce the region’s market growth.
The Asia-Pacific robotic process automation in information technology market growth is estimated through the evaluation of Australia & New Zealand, India, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, China, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. While South Korea continues developing its artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, the country has also expressed its determination to position itself as an international competitor across AI technology industries. Moreover, ROK officials view AI as an essential element for South Korea’s competence in the information and communication technology sector, and are thus dedicated to ensuring that the nation becomes an AI powerhouse. Supporting and encouraging this objective, the ROK Government announced its foremost national AI strategy, in 2019.
As the fourth-largest country, in terms of the growth of internet users, Indonesia witnesses lucrative opportunities as well as substantial threats. This is mainly ascribed to the development of the internet and digital technology. In this regard, digital technology is likely to increase Indonesia’s annual economic growth by nearly 2%, since it supplements the growth of small to medium companies. As a result, these factors are set to facilitate the robotic process automation in information technology market growth in the Asia-Pacific, over the forecast years.
Some of the eminent companies operating in the market are, Appian Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments