The North America robotic process automation in information technology market is expected to register a CAGR of 24.45%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is accredited to factors like the rising investments and expenditure within the robotic process automation in the information technology sector and the presence of well-established market players.
The North America robotic process automation in information technology market growth is determined by evaluating Canada and the United States. In 2019, Canada’s software market garnered a total revenue of more than $13 billion, accounting for a compounded annual growth rate of 10.2%, from 2015 to 2019. The market’s business process application segment was the most lucrative in 2019, representing a cumulative revenue of over $5 billion, equating to 37.8%, of the market share. In addition, Canada has observed substantial growth rates, in terms of the country’s software industry. Over the last five years, the development was essentially fueled by increased cloud computing and mobile usage among businesses.
The BPOs in Canada entail advantages such as, low cost and government incentives, and premium infrastructure. Hence, the country is anticipated to perform better, creating a significant demand for BPOs, in addition to several other virtual force services and products. Canada possesses profitable government regulations and policies, owing to which, consulting, training and development, and BPO services are anticipated to advance significantly, over the upcoming years. Therefore, these factors are set to play a vital role in augmenting the robotic process automation in information technology market growth in Canada.
Some of the key companies operating in the market are, Appian Corporation, Pegasystems Inc, Genpact, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments