Media BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the media industry and had a total market value of $218.5 billion in 2019. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9.4% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the media industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $158.7 billion in 2019. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $23.9, $23.5, and $12.4 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the media industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $187.8 billion in 2024, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $35.0, $28.4 and $16.9 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC media industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC media industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC media industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC media industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC media industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC media industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC media industry?