This report covers the technological, economic, and business considerations of the nonwoven filter media industry with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the nonwoven filter media industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented by type of nonwoven filter media, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates on sales values are based on the price in the supply chain at which the media are procured by filter fabricators or filtration system manufacturers.
Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all world regions and types of nonwoven filter media. Brief profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
The presently developing COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted the progress of economies across the world. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments across the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry across the world was impacted by the pandemic, and thus the nonwoven filter media market has also been indirectly affected. The market is, however, expected to bounce back in 2022, due to the relief packages or disaster aid packages provided by various governments to boost their economies.
- 118 data tables and 48 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for nonwoven filter media and technologies under development
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall nonwoven filter media market size (in USD millions), and corresponding market share analysis by type, manufacturing process, application and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Assessment of regional market breakdowns with select subregional breakdowns for countries with promising nonwoven filter media industries, as well as market demand
- Review of existing nonwoven filter media industry, with a focus on producers of each major viable technology
- Insight into the competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product development, expansions, and research and development activities in the global market for nonwoven filter media
- Discussion of the filtration mechanisms, categories and types, development of nonwoven materials, and key physical and chemical properties of the raw materials used in nonwoven filter media
- Company profiles descriptions of the market leading players, including Ahlstrom-Munksjo, Glatfelter Corp., Lydall, Inc., Sandler AG, Glatfelter Corp. and Freudenberg