The North America anticoagulants market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 8.16%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s key market growth drivers include the strong presence of hospitals and diagnostic centers, the easy availability of treatments, and increased awareness concerning novel therapeutics.
The North America anticoagulants market growth is assessed by analyzing Canada and the United States. Canada’s market is well-established and comprises global as well as local players, witnessing intense competition among them. Moreover, the nation is equipped with improved healthcare infrastructure, while hospitals are fortified with better quality services. According to the statistics issued by the government of Canada, the country’s geriatric population stood at more than 6,592,600, accounting for 17.5% of its population. Additionally, the percentage of the elderly in Canada that is more susceptible to chronic conditions, like cardiovascular diseases, is continually increasing.
As per the 2017 report by the Public Health Agency of Canada, nearly 2.4 million Canadian adults over the age of 20, live with diagnosed ischemic heart disease, including at least 578,000 or 2.1%, with a heart attack history. Likewise, venous thromboembolism is also the second-most common cardiovascular disorder, as well as the third-leading cause of sudden and cardiovascular death in hospitalized patients, in Canada. As a result, the increased rate of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) directly influences the rate of hospital admissions and surgeries, thereby positively impacting the region’s market. Hence, these factors are expected to fuel the market growth.
Some of the leading players operating in the market include, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments