The Europe anticoagulants market is expected to record a CAGR of 8.48%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is accredited to the rise in healthcare expenditure, the growing prevalence of venous thromboembolism (VTE) and atrial fibrillation, the increase in the geriatric and obese population, and the surging adoption of NOACs.
The Europe anticoagulants market growth is analyzed by assessing the United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, France, and the rest of Europe. Germany possesses a robust base of international companies working on product development, owing to the rising prevalence of numerous chronic conditions and the increasing geriatric population. According to the Germany Federal Statistical Office report, presently, nearly 83 million people live in the country, with over 16 million people over the age of 67. This figure is anticipated to reach 21.4 million, by 2040. As the geriatric population rises, the number of chronic conditions is also expected to rise, thereby driving the country’s anticoagulants market.
On the other hand, anticoagulation therapy in Italy has enhanced over the last 20 years, therefore substantially increasing the approach with which patients suffering from thrombosis are cared for. However, the penetration of NOACs into the country’s market is relatively lower than projected, in terms of their use in other European countries. Conversely, the growing geriatric population with chronic ailments, like cardiovascular diseases, are expected to be the leading reason for the increasing number of surgeries in Italy. Hence, these factors are expected to drive the anticoagulants market growth, during the forecast period.
Some of the distinguished companies operating in the market include, Leo Pharma AS, Sanofi SA, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments