The Asia Pacific anticoagulants market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 8.83%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. Factors such as, the increasing research and development endeavors for developing newer therapeutics, the lucrative opportunities across emerging economies, the high prevalence of COPD, and the developing healthcare infrastructure, are accredited to the region’s market growth.
The Asia Pacific anticoagulants market growth is evaluated by assessing Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, India, Japan, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. As per the ABS National Health Survey (2017-2018), the prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) was high in Australia, among patients aged 45 years and over, with nearly 464,000 people affected by the chronic condition. Although, the overall prevalence did not significantly differ between women and men, COPD was more prevalent in women aged 55 to 64 than men. As a result, since anticoagulant therapy effectively prevents lung inflammation, Australia’s high COPD incidence rate is anticipated to bolster the demand for anticoagulants.
Similarly, according to the Hyoung Kyu Yoon et al. report published in the Journal of the Korean Medical Association, the prevalence of COPD across South Korea’s adult population, in 2016, was nearly 14%. Since the chronic condition relatively increases the risk of heart failure, chest pain, heart attack, irregular heartbeats, as well as blood clots, the need for anticoagulants like heparin, is projected to be high in South Korea. Therefore, such factors are expected to fuel the Asia Pacific anticoagulants market growth.
Some of the distinguished players operating in the market include, Pfizer Inc, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Abbot Laboratories, Daiichi Sankyo, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments