The Europe LiDAR market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 22.13%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is driven by factors like, the surging demand for geospatial mapping and measurement applications, the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) growth, and the increasing demand for technologically advanced systems.
The Europe LiDAR market growth is evaluated by assessing the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Poland, Germany, Italy, Russia, and the rest of Europe. France harbors robust industries such as, construction, shipbuilding, and aerospace, which predominantly drive the LiDAR market. For instance, the country is among the leading players across the aerospace sectors, with its involvement in developing jets and helicopters for defense forces, passenger aircraft for civil aviation, and various other aeronautical projects. France is also amending its framework, thereby permitting the testing of autonomous cars on public roads. Moreover, the nation’s government is aiding the development of self-driving cars, aiming to deploy ’highly automated’ vehicles, from 2020 to 2022.
On the other hand, Italy passed its foremost law authorizing the test of automotive vehicles, in February 2018. However, these vehicles were allowed only on ’specific roads,’ given that road operators authorize them. Additionally, a ’supervisor’ must also be able to take back the car’s control, at any time. Hence, these factors are accredited to fueling the Europe LiDAR market, during the forecast period.
Key companies operating in the market are, RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems GmbH, Airborne Hydrography AB, Quanergy Systems Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments