Feminine Hygiene BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Feminine Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the feminine hygiene industry and had a total market value of $14,869.6 million in 2019. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.7% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the feminine hygiene industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $12,352.8 million in 2019. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $1,208.6, $856.8, and $451.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the feminine hygiene industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $16,503.9 million in 2024, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $1,391.4, $1,089.2 and $759.8 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC feminine hygiene market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC feminine hygiene market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key feminine hygiene market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC feminine hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC feminine hygiene market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC feminine hygiene market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC feminine hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC feminine hygiene market?