This report provides a detailed look at the global market for baby care and feminine hygiene products. This report highlights the current and future market potential of these products and provides an analysis of the market’s drivers, challenges and opportunities. Revenues are divided by region, product type, nature, and distribution channel. For market estimates, historic data has been provided for 2019 and 2020, 2021 (as the base year), estimates for 2022, and forecasts through 2027. The report also covers market share for major companies. It includes profiles of the major players with detailed information about their business segments, financials, product portfolios, and recent developments. It also discusses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market. The report also discusses the principal distribution channel segments, namely supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores and pharmacies, online stores, and others.
The industry is driven by numerous factors such as increasing awareness regarding female hygiene, modification in purchasing preferences in the market, growing employed women population, and rising health problems that contribute to the market development in the forecasting period. In addition, the growing penetration of e-commerce, coupled with the increasing influence of social media, are acting as catalysts to accelerate the market around the world.
- 31 data tables and 12 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global markets for baby care and feminine hygiene products
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for baby care and feminine hygiene products, growth driving factors, industry-specific challenges, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global baby care and feminine hygiene products market, and corresponding market share analysis by product nature, product type, distribution channel, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the global baby care and feminine hygiene products market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, technology updates, new product launches, supply chain analysis, and competitive environment of the leading market participants
- A look into the international safety regulations and guidelines for baby care and feminine hygiene products
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war on global economy as well as women’s menstrual health
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the surging global demand for baby care and feminine hygiene products owing to their proprietary technologies, product launches, mergers and acquisition deals, and other market strategic advantages
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Kao Corp., Kimberly-Clark, Essity and Ontex