Home d?cor products such as furniture and textiles are installed across various settings, including spa, office, clean room, restaurants, camping, bedroom, outdoor, library, and stores. The home d?cor products include various items such as furniture, home textiles, and floor coverings. Depending on end use, furniture designs can be modified through machine-based processes and handcrafting. The adoption of home decor products has been considerably high in the developed regions such as the U.S., Canada, and Germany, while emerging countries such as China, Brazil, and India are witnessing steady increase.
The rise in popularity of eco-friendly home decor products among consumers, owing to increase in environment concerns significantly contribute toward the growth of the global market. Moreover, increase in disposable income and improvement in living standards in the emerging countries such as China and India along with rise in affinity of consumers toward luxury home decor products augment the growth of the home d?cor market. However, availability of low-quality and counterfeit products restricts the growth of the market. In addition, dearth of skilled labor, ineffective transportation, and lack of infrastructure facilities may act as a hindrance for the home decor market. On the contrary, upsurge in demand for trendy, customized, and fashionable designs for home decor products and increase in popularity of home decor products among high-income consumers are anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the global home decor market.
The U.S. home decor market is segmented into product type, income group, price, distribution channel, and category. On the basis of product type, the market is divided into furniture, home textile, and floor covering. Depending on distribution channel, it is segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, e-commerce, and others. By income group, it is fragmented into lower-middle income, upper-middle income, and higher income. As per price point, it is categorized into mass and premium. Based on the category, the market is segmented into eco-friendly and conventional.
The U.S. Home Decor Market is segmented based on service type and end-user. Based on the service type the market is segmented into event management security service, watch service, personal protection, mobile patrol security service, pre-employment screening, and other services. Based on end-user, the market is classified into commercial, institutional, residential, and government. The key players in the industry has been dependent on various strategies such as business expansion and product launches to garner higher shares in the U.S. home d?cor market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019-2027 identify the prevailing U.S. home decor market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and supplier’s tenable stakeholder’s make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according their revenue contribution the industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the sports equipment & apparel industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- ·By Product Type
? Furniture Textiles
? Floor Coverings
- ·By Distribution Channel
? Specialty Stores
- ·By Income Group
? Lower-middle Income
? Upper-Middle Income
? Higher Income
- ·By Price
- ·By Category