The Europe nanoemulsion in food & beverage market is expected to project a CAGR of 10.86%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The region’s market growth is attributed to the increased adoption of nano techniques, the growing consumer consciousness over health issues, and the extensive demand for organic milk.
The Europe nanoemulsion in food & beverage market growth is studied by analyzing France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe. Germany is one of the primary consumers within the additives and ingredients market, including nano emulsifiers, and the dominating country across the European foodservice sector. Germany’s cake sales, particularly in terms of its bakery and confectionery division, are anticipated to remain vulnerable to transitioning health trends. For instance, the growing consciousness regarding health problems associated with fat and high sugar consumption, results in consumers minimizing their cake intake. Besides, German consumers are inclined towards food indulgence and, thus, consume yogurts and ice-creams. However, owing to obesity and health concerns, they often opt for indulgent, yet healthy alternatives instead.
On the other hand, consumers primarily prefer dairy products with ethical and legal claims. As a result, Germany’s organic cheese market is augmenting, with a subsequent increase in the demand for local ingredients from local farmers. Likewise, the growing need for organic milk is anticipated to fuel the country’s organic dairy product division, as well. Thus, such factors are predicted to drive the region’s market growth during the forecast period.
Unilever Group, Aquanova AG, Frutarom Industries Ltd, Nestle SA, Keystone Foods, Shemen Industries Ltd, etc., are among the distinguished companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments