Energy Consumption BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the energy consumption industry and had a total market value of $3,924.8 billion in 2019.India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the energy consumption industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $2,391.7 billion in 2019.This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $701.3, $592.8, and $239.0 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,625.2 billion in 2024, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $950.3, $749.5 and $295.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC energy consumption Sector by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC energy consumption Sector in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC energy consumption Sector?