Energy Consumption BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The BRIC Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the energy consumption industry and had a total market value of $1,538.9 billion in 2020. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the energy consumption industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,075.0 billion in 2020. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $185.2, $171.6, and $107.1 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,479.3 billion in 2025, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $248.4, $223.2 and $158.3 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC energy consumption Sector by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC energy consumption Sector in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC energy consumption Sector?