The ISTMS market is segmented into the following categories -
- By type: roadways, and railways.
- By roadway components: hardware, software and services.
- By roadway applications: automated traffic control, automated parking assistance, passenger information management, automated ticketing systems and fleet management.
- By railway components: hardware, software and services.
- By railway applications: automated traffic control, passenger information management, automated ticketing systems and fleet management.
- By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
In addition to providing industry and competitive analysis of the ISTMS market, this report also covers listing of company profiles for key players in the global market.
- 139 tables
- Brief descriptive overview of the global market for intelligent surface transport management system
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast through 2025
- Regional analysis and future outlook of the global intelligent surface transport management system (ISTMS) market covering major geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
- Discussion of underlying factors driving the industry growth, economic trends, demographic shifts, technological advancements, and regulatory aspects that shape and influence the future marketplace
- Identification of companies best-positioned to meet the enormous market demand owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Patent review and analysis with significant patent allotments
- Information on vendor landscape and company profiles of leading market participants operating within the region, including Denso Corp., Garmin International, Hitachi Automotive Systems Inc., IBM, , Siemens AG, and Tata Consultancy Services