The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global smart education & learning system market is projected to evolve at a CAGR of 16.61% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The factors assessed to impact the growth of the market are the growing demand for digital learning, advancements in technologies in e-learning, increasing demands for BYOD, and initiatives by governments of developing countries.
Smart learning focuses on the use of technologies in the context of education and students. Such learning entails a vast range of tools, services, activities, services, etc. aimed at enhancing educational outcomes of employees and students directly. E-learning is conceptualized on the basis of formalized teaching, along with electronic devices, comprising of the interactive board, computer, and other devices. Schools and training centers are opting for such innovative methods, for better productivity, efficiency, and being part of the digital boom. Several countries are taking keen measures to adopt smart education & learning systems, thereby providing the space for lucrative opportunities for market growth. In Asia, many government-funded literacy development projects are set to impact the market prospects. In Latin America, the government efforts in the form of laptop distribution to students are aiding the market growth. There is mass digitization of the education sector in the Middle East, with several schools and institutions modernizing teaching methodologies in Gulf countries. Moreover, due to varying reasons, the penetration of information and communication technology in universities and schools is set to rise in the near future. However, factors like internet availability concerns, lower level of awareness on e-learning, costs involved in comparison to traditional training methods, and low adoption of such technologies, are deemed to restrict the market growth.
The global smart education & learning system market is geographically assessed across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world. While North America dominated the global market on account of the largest market share, the Asia Pacific region is set to record the highest CAGR by 2028. The North America market growth is influenced by factors like an increasing number of mobile learning applications and facilitating the adoption of modern smart learning solutions.
The market has several prominent layers, and the long-standing players are deemed to have the edge over others. Some of the aforementioned players are, Pearson Plc, Blackboard Inc, Smart Technologies Inc, Promethean World, Ellucian Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments