The Europe smart education & learning system market is estimated to register a CAGR of 17.91% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. There have been increasing efforts in the region to revamp its education system to meet the advanced needs of students, along with keeping up with the global educational standards.
The Europe smart education & learning system market growth is evaluated on the basis of market prospects of Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Italy, Poland, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. The large presence of online education and the growing adoption of online teaching & learning methodologies in Europe drive market growth. The rising focus on workplace learning as a result of the increasing adoption of sophisticated learning technologies and emerging massive open online courses among the small- and medium-sized business is set to result in ample market growth opportunities. In the German context, tech adoption is slowly gaining traction due to the government initiative by the government in 2018 of equipping more than 40, 0002 schools with the latest software and advanced computers. There is a growing demand for ’blended learning’ programs that integrate face-to-face teaching with online courses. Research by Lenovo reveals that a large percentage of parents were of the opinion that their children were more likely to look up something online than relying on them, with regard to homework. Russia is witnessing a fast-paced growth in terms of the online education industry. This is in line with rising internet penetration in the country. Education is one of the top-most national priorities, with aims like training a substantial number of IT new professionals in the next four years. Samsung has set up the Samsung Electronics Rus Company (SERC), supplemented by the Russian Ministry of Education. The project has had successful launches in three cities, Samara, Kazan, and Moscow. Such factors are set to impact market growth.
Some of the eminent companies registering their presence in the market are Adobe Systems Incorporated, Cisco Systems Inc, Sap SE, Educomp Solutions Limited, Microsoft Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments