The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Coal tar pitch (CTP) is a complex mixture of the residue from the distillation of high temperature coal tar with an approximate softening point of 90 to 180 degree C. Composed primarily of a complex mixture of three or more condensed ring aromatic hydrocarbons. Coal tar pitch is used primarily as a binding agent in the production of carbon anodes for aluminum smelters, and graphite electrodes for electric arc furnace steel producers. The global coal tar pitch market size was valued at $2,892.7 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $3,401.11 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 2.34% from 2020 to 2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Binder-grade Coal Tar Pitch, Impregnating-grade Coal Tar Pitch. Based on processing temperature, the market for coal tar pitch is segmented into Low Temperature Coal Tar Pitch, Medium Temperature Coal Tar Pitch, High Temperature Coal Tar Pitch. By application, the coal tar pitch market is classified into Aluminium Smelter, Graphite Electrode, Pavement, Refractories. On the basis of region, the coal tar pitch industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Binder-grade Coal Tar Pitch
- Impregnating-grade Coal Tar Pitch
By Processing Temperature:
- Low Temperature Coal Tar Pitch
- Medium Temperature Coal Tar Pitch
- High Temperature Coal Tar Pitch
- Aluminium Smelter
- Graphite Electrode
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the coal tar pitch market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Anshan Iron and Steel Group Corporation
- Bilbaina de Alquitranes SA
- Carboquimica SAS
- China Baowu Steel Group Corp., Ltd.
- China Risun Coal Chemicals Group Limited
- China Steel Chemical Corporation
- Coopers Creek Chemical Corporation
- DEZA as
- Dong-Suh Chemical Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Epsilon Carbon Pvt. Ltd.
- Himadri Speciality Chemical Limited
- Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing Coal Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Industrial Qu?mica del Nal?n, S.A.
- JFE Chemical Corporation
- Jining Carbon Group Co., Ltd.
- JSC "MMK" (Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works)
- Kailuan Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Kedia Carbon Pvt Ltd
- Koppers Inc.
- LLC "Tar Alliance"
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global coal tar pitch market.
- To classify and forecast global coal tar pitch market based on product, processing temperature, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global coal tar pitch market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global coal tar pitch market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global coal tar pitch market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global coal tar pitch market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of coal tar pitch
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to coal tar pitch