The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated global coal tar market size in terms of value and volume from 2017 to 2024, along with the year-on-year growth rates and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period, 2019-2024?
- What are the different applications of coal tar and the growth pattern for each application in terms of value in different countries?
- What are the major countries that provide growth opportunities for the global coal tar market?
- How does the supply-demand scenario of the global coal tar market look like from 2017 to 2024?
- What is the production volume of coal tar of each country, considered in the report?
Global Coal Tar Market Forecast, 2019-2024
The global coal tar market is expected to account for a market value of $16.54 billion by the end of 2024. The significant demand for coal tar is primarily generated from industries such as automotive, steel, and aluminum. The rising demand for EVs in the market is directly accelerating the growth of the coal tar market.
“The global coal tar market reflected impressive demand expansion during 2017-2018 from the tire industry segment, considering the fact that coal tar doesn’t have any substitute product released in the market. The growth in the adoption of electric vehicles is further anticipated to proliferate the demand for coal tar in the tire industry."
Scope of the Global Coal Tar Market
The global coal tar market research provides a detailed perspective regarding coal tar, its applications, value, and estimation, among other analyses. The principal purpose of this market analysis is to examine the coal tar industry outlook in terms of factors driving the market, opportunities, and restraints, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics, supply chain analysis, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. The global coal tar report is a compilation of different segments, including market breakdown by application, sub-applications, and country.
The global coal tar market, by application, is segmented into coal tar pitch, carbon black oil, and specialty oils. Carbon black oil segment dominated the global coal tar market in 2018 in terms of volume and is expected to maintain its dominance through the forecast period.
Based on the region, the global coal tar market is segmented into U.S., Europe, Japan, China, the Middle East, and Russia. Data for each of these countries is provided by application along with its production data.
Key Companies in the Global Coal Tar Market
The companies profiled in the report are JFE Holdings, Inc., POSCO, Voestalpine AG, Himadri Specialty Chemical Ltd, ArcelorMittal, Lone Star Specialties, LLC, NIPPON STEEL Chemical & Material Co., Ltd., Severstal, Stella-Jones, and Tata Steel, among others.