The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe cloud identity and access management market is anticipated to reach a CAGR of 18.53% over the estimated period of 2020-2028. The specific guidelines that support the use of BYOD devices hold the employer responsible for the safeguard of information. This will lead to the high adoption of IAM solutions within SMEs, as they begin to recognize the need for identity governance as part of their overall security strategy, and boost the market growth in the region.
The Europe cloud identity and access management market is researched further by segmenting the region into countries such as France, Russia, the UK, Italy, Poland, Germany, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. Spain recorded significant gains in information technology infrastructure in recent years. Several companies in Spain provide cloud-based services. In Belgium, the adoption of cloud solutions has increased recently. The number of cloud solutions used in IT applications in all types of organizations is growing.
In countries like Poland, the cloud computing market is fueled by a number of factors originating from the financial sphere and business sphere. The security aspect is also very important. The rest of Europe accounted for 20.26% of the total cloud storage market in Europe in 2019. The growing adoption of cloud service by industries, the increasing number of internet users, and the expanding cloud computing services are the factors fueling the market growth in the region. The IT sector of Europe is expected to grow, owing to the increasing investments in the IoT, cloud computing, and big data analytics. The leading investment destinations for the cloud IAM market are countries like Belgium, Switzerland, Netherland, and Ireland.
Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Dell Technologies, International Business Machines Corporation, SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments