The Asia Pacific cloud identity and access management market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 19.30% during the forecast period of 2020-2028. The region is expected to record considerable growth, owing to the increasing demand for cloud identity and access management in multiple sectors.
The growth rate of Asia Pacific cloud identity and access management market is further surveyed based on the markets in the countries such as South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific including Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and others. In Australia, the cloud IAM market is propelled by increasing adoption of cloud storage amongst industries, and rising regulatory standards for data privacy. The growing IT sector is led by increasing demand for the IoT, and the strong demands from hardware and cognitive computing. Thailand is witnessing tremendous growth in the technology sector. It is regarded as one of the industry leaders in South-east Asia. Cloud service will increasingly improve its presence, along with the establishment of 100 smart cities in the country and transition from 4G TO 5G technology.
The Vietnam cloud service market is expected to grow considerably during the projected period owing to the increasing adoption of cloud services. Cloud is cost-efficient as users are not required to install any hardware or software. Moreover, enterprise mobility and rising need for data security and storage are predicted to drive market growth. The countries in the rest of Asia Pacific are witnessing economic and technological developments, which will eventually influence market growth.
Dell Technologies, International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc, etc. are some of the leading companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments