The North America hand sanitizer market is projected to record a CAGR of 9.36% during the forecast period between 2020 and 2028. The statistics regarding various infections have boosted the sales and adoption of anti-bacterial solutions in the North American region.
The North America hand sanitizer marker growth analysis encompasses the assessment of the United States and Canada. Canada is deemed to be having enough scope for the hand sanitizer vendors to capitalize on. There has been a rise in awareness among the workers in the healthcare sector about the spread of germs and infections. The government initiatives for safeguarding its citizens from communicable diseases is another factor that has resulted in increased awareness among the masses. Several campaigns, like the Hand Hygiene Campaign, launched under the Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI), entails efforts and themes that promote the best hand hygiene practices across all the sectors. Such campaigns result in major vendors partnering with the events. This further becomes an ideal environment for the vendors in promoting their products at the national level, thereby getting wide media coverage and public outreach. Thus, Canada becomes a reasonable market for the vendors as a result of such health-related schemes.
The increasing number of health schemes has resulted in the emergence of many vendors in the market. Some of the renowned market players operating in the market are Caldrea Inc, Cleenol Group Ltd, Elyptol, CleanWell LLC, EO Products, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments