The Europe hand sanitizer market is estimated to record growth at a CAGR of 10.02% during the forecast period, 2020-2028. The factors influencing the growth of the market are the rising disposable income and the improving economic conditions of the European market region.
The Europe hand sanitizer market analysis involves the market growth assessment of Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Poland, Russia, and the rest of Europe. Germany falls behind in terms of hand sanitizer usage. Several studies and surveys reveal that hand hygiene is insufficient in Germany. The country is yet to come to terms with washing hands more frequently and accurately. Campaigns like ’Clean Hands,’ which is based on the WHO Clean Care is Safer Care campaign, was launched, and was aimed at improving patient safety. One of its measures was improved hand hygiene. The campaign acquired success in targeting hospitals and nursing homes. The vendors are promoting their brands for achieving hand hygiene environment and patient safety.
Italy has gained fair success in the hand hygiene compliance due to the different surveys and tests carried out by the government. Thus, it shows potential in terms of hand sanitizer adoption. But, in the case of Italy, it has been observed that the inclination towards the usage of gloves is much higher than the hand hygiene. Many vendors target campaigns like the national hand hygiene promotion campaign for promoting their products.
Some of the leading companies in the market are, EO Products, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Hello Bello, Gojo Industries, Jao Brands, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments