The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The data visualization market in Europe is predicted to record a CAGR of 8.80% over the projected period of 2020-2028. The market is showcasing growth due to the growing emphasis of the organizations toward improving customer experience.
In order to research the Europe data visualization market further, the region is segmented into Germany, Belgium, the UK, Poland, France, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe, which includes Denmark, Turkey, Spain, and others. Russia’s market is showcasing a growing demand for big data technology along with high demand in the e-commerce sector. The main consumers of big data technology are large retailers, banks, and telecom operators. However, shortage of qualified personnel, high cost of solutions, and lack of sufficient Russian experience of implementations hinder the development of big data. Belgium’s market is witnessing rapid growth due to the rise in healthcare expenditure, together with ICT market growth in the region. The ICT market is boosted by a strong DSL telecom infrastructure. Healthcare expenditure per capita is high, and Belgium is also home to many Health Tech startups. Owing to a growing elderly population and higher healthcare expectations, the government is looking at various cost-saving measures.
In Poland, due to the rise in consumer spending, the data visualization market is witnessing an emerging growth. The performance of the economy has been consistent from 2014 to 2017, with real GDP growth exceeding 4%, owing to increasing government social spending that has spurred consumer spending. Poland is a manufacturing power in Europe, and there is an increasing demand for new and innovative manufacturing technologies. In the rest of Europe, rising developments in the healthcare and banking sector are proliferating market growth.
Oracle Corporation, Tableau Software Inc, SAP SE, IBM Software Inc, SAS Institute Inc, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments