The data visualization market of Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.63% during the projected period of 2020-2028. With increasing investments in R&D, the use of data visualization is increasing gradually. In addition, the region is considered to witness growth in the market, with developing countries investing heavily in the technology, along with the presence of various manufacturing industries, which are boosting the market growth.
The Asia Pacific data visualization market growth is analyzed further on the basis of markets situated in India, Japan, Indonesia, China, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, South Korea, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific, which includes Taiwan, Philippines, and others. Indonesia’s market is observing stable growth due to developments in the banking sector. Moreover, expansion in the retail, education, telecom, health, and financial services sector has thrived in the last couple of years. Additionally, the growth in computer service imports and the country’s lucrative telecommunications industry are propelling the growth of the market. Thailand is aiming to become a digital economy. There will be a rising demand for online services, the IoT, smart vehicles, transport infrastructure, remote healthcare, and robotics with the country’s transformation, thereby accelerating market growth.
Vietnam’s market is witnessing stable growth due to sustained strong economic growth, ongoing reforms, and a large urban population. The growth of the ICT market is expected to continue between 2018 and 2020. Further, the growing internet and mobile phone penetration are helping to drive smart city development and e-government solution. These developments are boosting market demand. Australia and New Zealand’s market is growing rapidly due to developments in ICT and the retail sector. In the rest of the Asia Pacific region, favorable government initiatives, together with developments in the ICT sector is boosting demand for the overall market.
International Business Machines Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, Oracle Corporation, Information Builders, Inc., TIBCO Software, Inc., etc. are some of the leading companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments