Strontium carbonate, SrCO3, occurs naturally as strontianite in orthorhombic crystals and as isomorphs with aragonite, and witherite. Strontium carbonate is the most widely used strontium compound. Strontium carbonate has been widely used in a range of applications such as in TV displays, glass, ferrites, bricks, tiles and ceramics amongst others. The analysts forecast the global strontium carbonate market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.24% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global strontium carbonate for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the strontium carbonate sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global strontium carbonate market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global strontium carbonate market is segmented into:
- Technical Grade Strontium Carbonate
- High Purity Strontium Carbonate
Based on application, the strontium carbonate market is segmented into:
- Magnet Material
- Glass & Ceramic
- Fine Chemical
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global strontium carbonate market are:
- Asia Barium & Strontium Salts Co. (ABASSCO)
- Chemalloy Company, Inc.
- Chongqing Hua’nan Inorganic Salt Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Chongqing Newcent New Material Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Yuanhe Fine Chemicals Inc.
- Guizhou Hongxing Development Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Xinji Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Honjo Chemical Corporation
- Nanjing Jinyan Strontium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Qu?mica del Estroncio, S.A.
- Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhou Jiaxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Zhengding Jinshi Chemical Co., Ltd
- Solvay S.A.
- Tianjin Nanping Chemical Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global strontium carbonate market.
- To classify and forecast global strontium carbonate market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global strontium carbonate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global strontium carbonate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global strontium carbonate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global strontium carbonate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of strontium carbonate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to strontium carbonate
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with strontium carbonate suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.