The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Strontium chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula SrCl2. It is used as a raw material to obtain other strontium compounds. Strontium chloride is also used as a coloring agent (red) in glass making and metallurgy. As one of the safest metals found in fireworks, strontium chloride is used as a source of redness in fireworks. Strontium chloride is also found in some toothpastes intended to reduce tooth sensitivity. It forms a barrier over the nerve endings in tooth dentin that is exposed by receding gums. The analysts forecast the global strontium chloride market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.05% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global strontium chloride for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the strontium chloride sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global strontium chloride market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global strontium chloride market is segmented into:
- Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate
- Strontium Chloride Anhydrous
Based on application, the strontium chloride market is segmented into:
- Optical Glass
- Magnetic Materials
- Fine Chemicals
- Personal Care
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global strontium chloride market are:
- Bernardy S.A.S.
- Chongqing Hua’nan Inorganic Salt Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Chongqing Newcent New Material Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Yuanhe Fine Chemicals Inc.
- Guizhou Hongxing Development Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Xinji Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Jinyan Strontium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Yifengyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhou Jiaxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Zhengding Jinshi Chemical Co., Ltd
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global strontium chloride market.
- To classify and forecast global strontium chloride market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global strontium chloride market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global strontium chloride market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global strontium chloride market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global strontium chloride market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of strontium chloride
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to strontium chloride
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with strontium chloride suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.