The infusion pumps & accessories market in the North American region is projected to witness a CAGR of 5.02% during the projected period. The rising geriatric population and the advancements in technologies, along with the growing software and accessories market, are the factors expected to stimulate market growth.
The North American market region with regard to infusion pumps & accessories, is assessed through the regions of the United States and Canada. The well-established healthcare in the North American region incorporates technologically advanced endotracheal tubes. There is increasing demand for infusion pumps due to its utilization for pain management, and at the same time, the technological advancements have resulted in smart pumps and wireless connectivity. These factors have a positive influence on the growth of the infusion pumps & accessories market. The North American region is set to witness an increase in the graph of diabetes cases, thereby leading to an increased number of insulin-related infusion therapies. The population in the United States are susceptible to cancer due to certain behavioral risks. This is set to result in positive market growth since the chemotherapy makes use of infusion pumps. The Canadian region has a high number of people suffering from diabetes, which is the major driver of the infusion pumps & accessories market in the region.
Some of the well-known players of the market include, Mindray Medical International Limited, Braun Melsungen Ag, Micrel Medical Devices, Baxter International Inc., Insulet Corporation, Medtronic, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments