The infusion pumps & accessories market in the European region is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 6.11% during the projected period. The increasing cases of chronic disorders, coupled with the rising demand for ambulatory infusion pumps, are the dominant factors driving the growth of the infusion pumps & accessories market in the region.
The European region with regard to the infusion pumps & accessories market is studied through the market regions of Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the Rest of Europe. The most common causes of cancer in the European region include colorectal and lung cancer. The advancements in R&D activities is another driver of market growth in the region. The European region also has the presence of countries like Germany, France, and the UK, which contribute significantly to the infusion pumps & accessories market. The increasing demand for cost-effective infusion solutions is driving the growth of the market regions of Italy and Germany. The German medical devices market ranks first, and there have been continuous efforts to reform the healthcare sector in Germany. The country also ranks high when it comes to the rising number of diabetes cases. The increasing awareness regarding pump therapy has resulted in increased demand for insulin pumps. Thus, Germany is estimated to witness considerable growth in the infusion pumps & accessories market.
The increasing efforts by the government are resulting in huge growth opportunities for the players in the market. Moog Inc., CME Medical UK Ltd., Fresenius Se & Co. KGaA, Braun Melsungen Ag, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Icu Medical Inc., Johnson & Johnson, etc. are among the eminent companies of the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments